Thursday, September 11, 2008 | 3:54 PM
Labels: Resources for Non-Profits
From time to time we'll be aggregating resources we think are useful to you as a non-profit, whether you're involved with Google Grants or not.
These resources will be anything from links to online articles to PDF guides to upcoming webinar announcements—anything that might be helpful to you as you manage your non-profit and work toward your mission.
For our first round-up, we've collected items from around the web, including:
- UK launch announcement for YouTube for Non-profits
- NTEN article about using analytics as a non-profit
- Chronicle of Philanthropy article about how the IRS should speed up 501(c)(3) applications
- NTEN article about "Accidental Techies" at non-profits turning into "Purposeful Techies"
- 5-part webinar series focused on setting up and managing a Google Grant
If you come across a resource that would be useful to the greater non-profit community, feel free to post it to the appropriate topic in our Help Group so that everyone can benefit from your find.