Tuesday, April 14, 2009 | 11:53 AM
Labels: Resources for Non-Profits
Our resource round-up for April includes an Italy relief update, upcoming free webinars, tips on using Google Analytics to improve your AdWords results, an announcement from New York's Mayor and a great example of how to use video to get your public service messages out to a larger audience.
- Get information about the earthquake in Italy and the organizations helping in the relief efforts. (English) (Italian)
- Learn how to use a variety of Google's products to benefit your organization in this free NTEN webinar on 4/27/09.
- Follow along with the new AdWords series that will share tips on how to use Google Analytics to improve your AdWords results.
- New York's Mayor, Michael Bloomberg, announced an expansion of loan opportunities intended to help the city's non-profits find donors and reduce costs during the recession.
- Share your public service announcements via YouTube to increase awareness of your organization and encourage donations. Cute animals not required.
If you come across resources that would be useful to the greater non-profit community, feel free to post it to the appropriate topic in our Help Group so that everyone can benefit. If there are some resources you'd like to see featured in these round-ups, let us know. If you'd like to review previous round-ups, just click here and read through previous month's round-ups or search for "resource round-up" from the search box at the top of the page.