Wednesday, January 13, 2010 | 3:30 PM
Many of the non-profits in the Google Grants program are taking part in the relief efforts for the earthquake in Haiti.
We'd like to call attention to some of them so that you can get involved, offer support and learn more about the effects of the earthquake.
- CARE has deployed additional teams to Haiti and plans to begin distributing food from its Haitian warehouses. Read more or donate to help.
- Direct Relief International is offering support to partners on the ground in the region by way of two large shipping containers with emergency supplies arriving today. Read more or donate to help.
- Save the Children is sending out local teams from Port-au-Prince to provide lifesaving assistance such as food, water and shelter for the victims of the earthquake. Read more or donate to help.
- The Red Cross has released all of its emergency supplies from their Panama warehouse to provide relief for approximately 5,000 families. Read more or donate to help.
- UNICEF will provide sanitation supplies, safe drinking water and basic health care in coordination with other UN agencies on the ground in Haiti. Read more or donate to help.
If you're a grant recipient providing relief to those affected by the earthquake in Haiti and have questions about managing your AdWords account to scale with traffic increases, please contact our team so we can make sure you reach those in need and those who can help.